SUPPORTING SENIORS AND REDUCING RISK WITH STERAMIST® DISINFECTION
Not only is regularly disinfecting surfaces within your senior living facility vital to ensuring the health and safety of senior residents, it can be economical — avoiding potential costs associated with outbreaks of various bacteria and viruses.
Utilizing ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP™) – a non-caustic, chlorine and bleach-free fog – SteraMist® treatments can effectively disinfect a facility at any time with TOMI™ Service Network providers.
Whether a routine disinfection or emergency disinfection, a TOMI™ Service Network (TSN™) provider can be deployed at a moments notice. Let TSN™ give you an advantage with a new standard of disinfection in senior care facilities.
- The ultimate tool for elimination of bacteria & viruses such as SARS CoV-2 coronavirus, Staph, MRSA, Norovirus, H1N1, C. difficile, pseudomonas, and salmonella.*
- Easily incorporated into current cleaning procedures.
- Goes above, beyond, under and around disinfecting sprays and wipes.
SteraMist® is the Solution.
SteraMist® disinfects these use sites and more:
- Rehabilitation Equipment
- Reception Areas
- Room Filters
- Dining Areas
- Bathrooms, Showers, & Sinks
- Electronic Equipment
- Handrails, Door Handles, & Light Switches
- Beds, Desks, & Dressers
*Refer to EPA Registration No. 90150-2 for more information